Friday, October 3, 2014

One Big Sale Day -- 4 October 2014

I know it's been a while, I have been super busy outside of my Etsy shop.  Still trying to revamp my own website (maggiesjewelryshop.com); just can't seem to get the SEO right on that baby.  I've also had this cold that's going around, not fun at all and thanks to three kids in school -- they get me sick all the time.

I have also been working on some writing for my Veteran's Writing Workshop I go to as frequently as I can -- it's an amazing experience each time I go and I am so thankful for it.  Also, I have finally been keeping up this season with my Thesis -- I am only two days behind this year.  But, I am okay with that because it took a few extra tries to get the proposal through.

But -- what I am really writing about is the One Big Sale Day on Etsy.  More than 100 shops (including mine) are participating. 

List of Shops
For my shop, it's one day at 20% off a $30 or more purchase with code OBSD4OCT2014 -- make sure you use that during checkout.

No comments: