Friday, April 19, 2013

Moonshine Designs and Photography: How To Use Custom White Balance in Lightroom 3

Been having a few weather and photography issues of late because of the very --- uhhh --- temperamental weather here in Seattle.  So after I took a few indoor photos of my pictures, I noticed the "white" wasn't "white" in the final product. 

So, I asked my dear friend what to do about this -- as photos are key for me to show you what my jewelry looks like.  She sent me this wonderful post explaining what I could do so that I didn't have to reshoot the pictures. 

It's pretty awesome.

Moonshine Designs and Photography: How To Use Custom White Balance in Lightroom 3: I would assume the process is the same for Lightroom 4.  Currently I am still using Lightroom 3 because at this time I cannot justify a $100...

No comments: