Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Okay so -- learning curve.

Okay, so here's the thing -- I just got myself a new computer. Because I wanted to. I run through laptops all the time -- needing a new one far, far too often. It's a little embarrassing, really.
So, I got myself a new one -- a Mac -- because I figured, well, I've done this all before and stuff, so it will just be a little slow on me.
Wrong.
I think the most difficult thing is the "right-click" I know that seems a bit odd, but seriously, I am a right click junkie. And a shift, highlight everything, then move lol. Those kind of things learning the new keys are tough.
Which is why, finally getting to post this one little thing I did is TOUGH. I will get there though, I promise.
This is a treasury I made called "Golden" because -- well really I missed the sun yesterday...A LOT.

No comments: