Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Colors -- Monaco Blue

I really do like quite a few of the spring colors. Monaco Blue is my favorite -- because gemstones are really quite easy to match to it.

Two very easy stones to match -- which I will focus on today are Lapis Lazuli and Iolite.  Iolite is a little trickier because it often has purple and gray hues in it.   Other stones to consider -- traditional sapphire, sodalite, azurite and london blue topaz. These are good to search for when looking for a fabulous Monaco Blue to match this season.

As for photos today, I am only going to post a few -- because my shop is really loaded with colors to "search for" related to the spring popular colors.

This is a new necklace offered in the shop -- in stunning AA grade Lapis Lazuli and "Faceted" Sterling Silver spacer beads.  Dainty and demure, and so much fun.

The Lapis Bib Necklace is $112.00.

Some of my favorite all time Earrings, these "Lady Sings the Blue" are made using London Blue Topaz, Moss Aquamarine and fabulous little sapphires. 

Lady Sings the Blues are $80.00.

Part of my new "Budget Luxe" line, these are beautiful Lapis Lazuli rounds finished on hand-hammered Copper Heart Hoop Ear Wires.


The Copper Heart Hoops are $43.00.

My mother really wanted to steal these earrings from the moment I made them and showed them to her.  This is iolite at its finest, wire-wrapped on 14k gold filled hoops


The Large Iolite Hoops in 14k Gold Filled are $75.00


I made these 45mm Sterling Silver Iolite Hoops to compliment the 14k Gold Filled Monaco Blue Hoops Above.  These are just as lovely at at 1.75 inches, large, but not overwhelming.




These are all also available in my Etsy Shop.

Happy Spring :)

~Maggie~  

No comments: