Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Green Valentine

I love green -- I always have and I always will.  So incredibly happy when I woke up in the middle of night and found this fabulous "Green Valentine"  treasury featuring a pair of my earrings.  





On a personal note -- I am not to Valentine's Day Oriented, generally.  This year is different though.  Normally -- I say normally because there have not been very many Valentine's Days that hubby and I have spent together over the course of our Marriage -- I am celebrating it alone.

This year however, is different.  This year hubby is home -- and while he was home last year also, we were still in the honeymoon-he-just-moved-home from a two year stint in a location I couldn't be with him at. So this year it's for real.  I know it's probably a bit early, but I already have ideas floating through my head on making Valentine's super romantic this year.  I am actually excited for a non-major-historical holiday.

Swarovski Crystal Wild Heart Necklace -- Aquamarine
So excited in fact that I have been laying with hearts in the shop -- from Swarovski Crystal to hand created ear wires.  You can See a few below -- and hopefully in the next few days I will be posting a few videos on how to make these for yourself.

Heart Drop Earrings- Swarovski Crystal "Garnet"


No comments: