Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fluorite and Pearl Earrings (Lisa) ON SALE

DSC_0708
DSC_0708,
originally uploaded by mshartel.
This is the Lisa. An Old friend of the family recently made a purchase at my etsy store (maggiesjewelry.etsy.com) and since I like to throw a little gift in the jewels I send, as an appreciation piece, I asked Lisa what she liked in the way of colors.

Lisa likes purple. So, I went with Purple Flourite (for organization) and Purple Pearls for elegance and tranquility. I put it all on gold filled chain and earwires for a hint of richness, and sent it off.

I enjoyed the piece so much when it was finished, I named the design in honor of her, and thus the "Lisa" was born.

2 comments:

BiddysBeads said...

These are so beautiful!! :) I love it when people put a little something extra in the package when I buy something. I do the same thing! It's amazing what a big "THANK YOU" a little extra something adds to the package! Way to go! And your stuff is gorgeous! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks--I love to put a little something extra in too, like often If someone just buys a necklace--I will put in a free set of matching earrings...and if they buy a set, I will find something nice to make extra for them. I like to check out their profile to get keys to what they may like from my overstock stash!