Monday, February 1, 2010

Getting Excited

Well we leave in a few days for the Jewelry Show. I can hardly wait. Although I am having trouble keeping my eyes on the prize and not buying new stones and findings retail that I would be able to get there faster, cheaper and with more umph.

I am staring at my vast quantities of beads, buttons and bobbles wanting to make some new designs, but its just not coming to me. I think its the homework and housework I should be doing blocking my path to designs.

I hear the summer sun color of Turquoise is going to be big this spring.

And, I am signing up for the Austin Fashion Week when I get back. It's August 14-21 in Austin, Texas. I am very much looking forward to that and the stress that goes along with it.

All in All next weekend should be fabulous, I am looking forward to seeing Mom and Sarah and surrounding myself in all that glitters.

No comments: